Get in Touch Today
Talk to a Human
You’re welcome to fill out the contact form below and someone will reach out to you shortly
There is also a live person available to talk to you at 804-269-4321 .
You can also text that number if you prefer texting
If Facebook Messenger is your main form of communication, Message us on Facebook
If you have a technical inspection about your report, your inspectors number, or email should be on the report download page
If you’re ready to book your inspection, click the button below for our online scheduler
There are lots of ways to contact us. We know it sucks when companies make it impossible to talk to a real person. We made it as easy as possible and we are ready to help in any way that we can.
Don’t like talking to people? Let’s see if we can answer your questions in this FAQ
- How much does an inspection cost? It depends. The size of the home, it’s age, and any additional services such as thermal imaging, or radon testing all factor into the final price. A stand alone inspection is generally $400-$600
- What is covered in the inspection? You can see what our inspection includes here.
- How long will the inspection take? We generally use two inspectors per inspection, and they take about 1.5-2 hours. Make sure you ask how many inspectors will be at your inspection.
- Do you check for asbestos? A home inspection does not include any environmental testing for substances such as asbestos, mold, lead, meth residue etc. However, if we suspect any materials in the home are harmful, we will report that and recommend further investigation or testing.
- Do you use one of those “x-ray guns” that sees in the walls? For an additional fee, you can enhance your inspection with thermal imaging scan. It does not see through the walls, but it can see infrared radiation, that creates thermal signatures that we can analyze to help find otherwise invisible defects.
- Will you walk on the roof? We walk all roofs that safe and accessible.